ID:1453109

Well I don't know who decided to pay for my BYOND Membership but whoever did, I would like to say thank you.

I apologize though because I don't really use BYOND much anymore and I really don't have a purpose having a membership, but I will try to make good use of this year with it.

Again, I'd like to say thank you to the anonymous benefactor.
:( it's that easy.
In response to Royal Cookie
I really wished it could go to somebody who would get more use out of it than me. :/
It's okay just use it wisly.
In response to Royal Cookie
I will, it's just that I'm not really on BYOND anymore so it's quite a shocker.
It's Xirre.
Oh? That was very courteous of Xirre. I should get in touch with him soon.
Wasn't me. Probably some guy who isn't suppose to be spending anymore money when I told him not to. But, y'know. He doesn't listen to me. So, what the heck? Lol. But, seriously, it wasn't me. I don't do anon donations. I get my credits-worth. ;) lol.

Had you asked , I wouldn't have a problem buying you membership, Dale. And if I knew it was that easy to keep you on BYOND.. I would have bought it long ago. :)
We all know you did it Xirre. No need to lie to us.
Well that's very nice of you haha, but like you, I ventured out to Unity, where I am alot less limited :) but I'll pop by here still, now that I got a year again. So what are you up to, Xirre??
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1451752

Lmfao. It's odd how that answers your question very much.

To add to that, here's a picture of the final part of what I have been doing before I go to bed.

Before I went to bed, I added a bit more lines to the knee, the caff and also the foot. This is all on the right leg. I've been on it for 2 hours. It took me 2 hours to make a right leg. And surprisingly enough, I enjoyed making that leg. :) No frustration whatsoever. Lol.

That's a first. Usually when I do any form of drawing on a computer I want to flip my desk. I can draw very good by hand. Since I haven't drawn in a while by hand, it takes me a few drawings to get my skills back, like a warm-up. But, I'm still confident in my drawing abilities.

--

Started anything interesting?
Me no, I'm just off and on in Unity. I enjoy it because I constantly switch between JavaScript, C# and Java. I'm not limited to just one of them either and I enjoy having a variety of things to choose from haha. I suck at modeling haha, I only fool around in Blender, so yeah :/
Well I wouldn't say I suck with Blender and 3D Modeling, it's just that it's very time consuming haha
I tried human modeling about 3 years ago in Blender. I did the full body, but... Due to my lack of experience with the controls, I didn't fully utilize the vertices and faces angles. Therefore, it turned to mush. In the end, the left and right half of the human body touched and when I subdivided it so it would become round.. it.. yeah.. :( It didn't come out so well lmfao. But I think this time, I'll make different parts of the body. Left and right leg, Butt, torso, left and right arm, neck, head. Like that. And then stack them together and then UV map them.. which will be hard af.. and then figure out how to rig in Unity.
Well best of luck to you :)