SByIo Library

by Bandock
Screen-based input and output with extra power provided by modern day BYOND technology.
ID:1453255

Yes, y'all heard correctly. The code as well as other assets are now on it's own dedicated GitHub Repository!

Originally, I was going to do when V3 or even V4 was done. However, I decided to go ahead and get it over with as a Christmas Present (even if you don't celebrate it).

The repository is now at: https://github.com/Bandock/SByIoLibrary

I may eventually put it on the hub itself. Currently, there is no licensing of any sort for now. That will be worked soon.
It is now currently licensed under LGPL 2.1 terms. This notice is found in the main source code (not in the demos). You can also find the license terms through License.md.
Never saw that lib before. Seems interesting but after compiling it, it seems you have some vars that are conflicting with the new alpha and color variables that appeared in v.500+.
Yes, older versions of the library contains the same names as the variables implemented in 500. Fortunately, I am working on adapting 500's features into the library. The latest test version has already removed the name conflicts.