ID:14588

So, here I am!

Things that have happened:

My mom has kicked my dad out of the house.

I moved my room all around.

I passed History and English with A's.

Twayne is telling me to hurry up and post...

My sister was in remission, then she aquired the cancer again. She is in high spirits though.

I just cleaned A LOT of my room.

I have taken over some responsiblity around the house.

My family met Johnny Depp and went to the World Premire of Pirates of the Carribean 2.

There is more that I have done, but I don't currently have the time to write it all.

Thanks for reading, and I might post more later.

~Carol~
Sorry to hear about your father and all.

And stuff.......

Nice to see you are back though,i guess.
It's all right. My life is going perfectly fine. I enjoy every moment of it.

Did you use to have previous screen name? I regret to say that I do not recognize your name.

Thanks for your comment!

~Carol~
Lol no this is my main one.

I am just being nice.
Oh! Thank you! I really appreicate it! :-D
Yo Cara. Good to know you're still here.
Ditto Elation. :) I'm going to go read all of your posts that I missed while I was gone.
Told you they loved you, anyway start posting on a regular basis, I'm going to have to start calling you to remind you to post :P
Lol. You are going to start having to. I have a lot of things to do.
You met Mr. Depp!? I'm jealous D: Jack Sparrow is one of my favourite movie characters of all time. :3 And Johnny is an amazing actor.
Hey Cara, long time. I think it's totally awesome that T:CN is still one of your faves, despite its... deep sleep. And the whole thing about Depp, that's awesome. I'll tell you a story about him and a member of my family sometime. Still have the same AIM s/n?
I agree Sinyc. I didn't meet him though.

=======================================

Hey Raven, long time no speak. I would love to hear your story; whenever we are online at the same time. Same old screen name. I don't often change it. :)