Poll: What do you think so far?

Good 30% (6)
Repetative 10% (2)
Too Bland 10% (2)
Gay 25% (5)
You Suck 25% (5)

Login to vote.

My song titled "I Miss You" for a girl I had a "relationship" with :/

It wasn't really a relationship but we were dating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFAquZ9f0Zc

Be honest/blunt.
This would sound better on the piano. LEARN PIANO
umm i know piano lol
PLAY SONG ON PIANO AND UPLOAD VIDEO THEN
haha remake this on piano?
too repetitive in my opinion.
guessing this isn't the full song, since the ending didn't really sound like an "end" to the song
^ correct, I state that its all I have in the video :) just an idea i can come back to later
play it on the piano
haha i cant right now, not near a piano, here is another song I've done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0kZ40v_FZc
you look like mike shinoda lol

A HUNDRED PERCENT REASON TO REMEMBER THE DALE
haha
you need to talk about sexing girls spitting in their faces and leaving them heart broken... that type of music seems to be popular now days.
I really like your chord choices. You could make it less repetitive by switching the order around, or by coming up with some (or all) new chords. Then just sing full emo and it will be a hit!
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
you need to talk about sexing girls spitting in their faces and leaving them heart broken... that type of music seems to be popular now days.

you forgot sosa. girls love it when you talk about sosa.
rofl haha thanks for the feedback :D
I'm considering having that for a good portion for the song and maybe have a melody come in with a counterpoint melody and it will distract people from the main rhythm of the song, like I did in my "Sad Sad Song" song
Maybe just keep it simple though on one acoustic
:)
Repetitive, for now, sure... but it's good.
yall aint ready for branks yall might have to start at level 0 and contact Lil B or somethin and work your way up
haha I want to level up by playing music, that sounds like fun :o