ID:1461186

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let Tom, Dan and the rest of the BYOND Development Staff to know how much I appreciate the work you are doing for BYOND. When I first started BYOND it was just taking off and in a huge way. My first game I ever played was Dragonball Zeta, I'm sure many of us remember that game. Today marks the day that I have been on BYOND for Twelve Years! It's been a long and very amazing experience. It was in fact Nadrew who got me started on BYOND, he got on AIM one day and told me to check it out and I've been on ever since. Some of you may know me by my first key MysticKenshin. I have learned a lot being on here, what it takes to make a game and to manage one. I also learned that making RIPS was not the way to go even though byond is almost completely dominated by RIPS, but I have managed to inspire a select group of people to start our own Pokemon Fan game and I hope you all enjoy it when it is released. But I just wanted to let everyone on the staff know that I have enjoyed my last 12 years on byond and that I don't plan on going anywhere. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication, I look forward to what the next 12 years brings.
If you love BYOND so much you should contribute to it by donations or even getting yourself a membership
I would love nothing more then to contribute to byond, if I had any money I would.
In response to Winning
Winning wrote:
If you love BYOND so much you should contribute to it by donations or even getting yourself a membership

The BYOND member says.
In response to Howey
I never made a post saying I love BYOND.
In response to Winning
Yet only a benefactor should be posting what you just did.
Who made you Mr.Judge?
Lots of sodium in here.
In response to Howey
Howey wrote:
Winning wrote:

The BYOND member says.

This made me chuckle.
if you love byond so much why don't you just marry it
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Dibs on best man.
In response to Solomn Architect
Solomn Architect wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Dibs on best man.

I was a usher at a wedding once. I was like 12 years old, all fresh in my tuxedo and pink tie. The hoes loved my pink tie.