Event Jan 4 2014, 9:00 pm
to Feb 5 2014, 2:45 pm
ID:1463909

With my first contest ended, im now starting the next one.

The prize will be a two years byond membership, it may not be exchanged for money cause i want the entirety of the contest money to go to byond.

And now for the rules.
1, I must be able to connect to what your submiting, i cant judge if i cant play the game.

2, you must page me a link to your server/submission by pager, i will always appear offline, dont worry about it, im almost always logged into solobb-. If you cant page me post your submission here, infact its better to post it here so i dont lose track of it.

3, (Rule void for this contest because thier is no cash prize.).

4, updates that consist purely of bribing me with opness or bribing me in general will deduct from your score.

5, i must be able to -test- your update, if your entire update is about reworking gm commands and you dont trust me with gm to test it, im sorry but you probally wont win.

6, and this is important, i need to test your game in its state both as you enter the contest, and after its final update submitted to the contest, this is because im judging how much of an improvement the udpate is, not the entire game.

7, The winner of the update contest immediately before may not enter, this is so that thiers never a problem of the same person winning every contest.

8, you must be able to prove you are the coder or owner of the game your submitting. (This does mean a coder may get a prize instead of an owner, or the other way around.)

9, any update is ellgible so long as i can test it and it isnt a bribe, even a fps improvement or new hud.

10, im sorry but i only speak english, if your game is in spanish or something i may not even try and judge it.

11, i now have judges who may test your game and its updates instead of me, not really a rule but thought i would point that out, if a judge isnt listed here they arent a judge so be wary of unlisted judges. (Anyone who wants to be a judge who i at least slightly know message me.))

12, a clarification from a mixup on the last contest, last time i allowed completely new games even thought it was an update contest. This time it will be strictly an update contest, meaning your game has to exist prior to this contest. No more, "I made this entire game during the contest." Cause i mainly want to see games improved, and it will be quite a while before a game made during this contest is a full game.

Lastly, please dont get impatient and spam me, i have alot of people asking me for things and talking to me all the time im awake, and sometimes im just enjoying myself on a game like any byonder.

Currently registered judges:Obblybobbly, Solobb- Kalek

Update on prize: I recently recieved an extra copy of divine divinity original sin, the winner may choose to recieve this copy instead of the membership if they want. (Steam only)
I'll submit a game as well.
Last time I submitted late and not much was changed, so I'll be resubmitting that entry for this one.
can i pop in 5$ or something btw xD, love how you're doing contests :D motivates me, Im entering again btw >_> didn't get to submit. and i get a whole month this time !
Lmao
I will enter Biocrisis to this contest.

Old version

Changelog
In name of StrawHatCreations I submit Kaizoku Online

In the extraordinary case we happen to win the contest, price can go to the development key, StrawHatCreations.
I'll try Epic Shinobi again. I'll try to patch things up instead of wussing out like last time :3
Alright so, i havent been paying much attention to this because of the huge amount of time left but, anyone who still needs thier latest update judged, talk to me.

edit: K, so, realized i dont have the attention span for this. Looking for a full time impartial judge who is not related to anyone in the contest, 6 month byond membership will be given upon completion of the contest.
K, new judge now, talk to them if obbly doesnt respond, the judge is Kalek.
Message me your game if it's multiplayer host the old version first and host the new version after then tell me the changes and I'll try out the new changes.
I don't have the old changes anymore, since I sent them to Solobb- before.
You guys got 12 more days.
4 more days, last push for the win!
Alright.. as far as i can tell Kalek vanished, so if Obbly hasnt been getting to you, please send me the version from the start of this contest. (Not the first contest.) And the latest one. If you cant send me that version and i dont have it, simply tell me what was in it at the start and we will go on trust, then i will judge your latest entry. (All assuming obbly isnt.)
i can be a last minute judge.
Well uh.. i choose a winner but apparantly i suck at keeping books, it was pretty easy to choose since.. everyone kinda lost faith in me and stopped responding so, i only had one game to judge

Sorry that i didnt pay enough attention to the contest, probally wont be a third unless i can get it way more organized and get some judges i can trust.. and i will have to keep better track of my books.

The winner is Lugia, he will get the optional prize shortly.
one winner to JUDGE, WHAT!