ID:1464

Well, what is Rise of Power you ask?

A rip of Rise of Heroes. A project I rushed into with little knowledge of DM coding. It's been going downhill like a rock covered in oil.
I honestly shouldn't have done that, because I've been getting tons of complaints for not hosting, messing every thing up, etc.
And I have. I neglected hosting for long periods of time, most of the time due to viable reasons. I messed up alot of the players and they got angry and left. My staff just quit and didn't say anything, and I still have very little coding skills. I'm also told that Xerse's code isn't very...good. So, what i'm deciding to do is completely close down production of this game untill further notice. Further notice will be when I make my own project with my own coding, and it turns out good. What i'm thinking on this is RTS games, or something similar to Creature World by Gunbuddy13. (I asked permission to redo the game, but he hasn't contacted me. I would also need the current coding, if he still has it.) If it doesn't, well, I'll continue making small projects until I have sufficient knowledge to take on this coding, and can muster up some staff to work on it pre-release and post-release. A friend of mine's game gave me an idea, so if Rise of Power rises up once more, and it's successful, very successful, I will spend a few years studying Java and C coding languages, and such, and transfer it into a client. The elapsed time until it will be up could be around 8 years, because in 8 years I should have a house and a steady source of income enough to pay for a server, and then I will most likely have a college education on computers, languages, etc.
He doesn't have that coding anymore, he handed it over to me, and i've continued working on it, though i've got to make a new hub for it, it will be out towards the end of July.
Well, fuck.