ID:14667

Keywords: css
I spent a lot of time figuring out how to put the forum link into my info box (not a CSS master... or user) so in hopes of helping others I'm posting it. Technically, it's still in the guild box, but nobody has to know! =P

#guild_box .title {
        display: none;
}
#info_box .header {
        margin-bottom: 0pt;
}
#guild_box {
        margin-top: 0pt;
        border-top-width: 0px
}
#info_box {
        margin-bottom: 0pt;
        border-bottom-width: 0px;
}

Added some padding to the bottom of the guild box (not here, just on my page) as per O-matic's suggestion, looks nice. =)
Thanks! I hate guilds, just want a forum... thank you for that.

But giving it a height would make it look a bit better:

#guild_box {
margin-top: 0pt;
height:17px /*or any other height */
}
Oh dag-gum.. I'm going to have a pain in the ass time trying to get that to work for me :(

I would like to see someone try to get that to work for me. *challenge challenge. Hint hint*
Add #guild_box .title {display: none;} to your CSS? =P
If only it was that easy. :) Makes me wish I never dragged all the boxes to the left of my page. :O
Ooh. Then drag that box to the left too, it's not that hard - I think. >_>
It's auto to the left. :) Wanna see how it looks right now? :O
Oh yeah, it has the same value as all the other boxes(.box).. Heh.

Heh, I saw it -- try putting a bit more space between the boxes.
Gar, I can't get rid of borders( one thing limiting me) and I can't seem to get the guild box up in anyway... :|
I tried getting it up too, it's quite difficult-- and I'm not too good with CSS anyway.

But I just made it an apart box, by increasing its top-border-width -- that will look like an empty title box. I couldn't think of anything else... =/
Did it. :)
How? O_o
#guild_box {
margin-top: -14pt;

Atleast I think it works, don't know if it will appear right to others. I just need to fix one more thing. :)
And a finished project. Thanks YMI. It's pretty sweet. ;) http://members.byond.com/texter
Meh... I can't get both boxes to fit with the background image, and differences between IE and Firefox are visible too. I think I'll just go for an new box. The disadvantages of using background images =(. Heh.