ID:1478546

Give me a job. Name a system you want made because I am bored out of mind and I'm willing to create it right now.
Combat system maybe and a quest system. I really don't know.

EDIT: What about a grid shop i'm very eager to learn that.
^ Grid Shop: with or without BYOND's use of interfaces??

For example, would it be a grid in the interface, or a grid for a sprite?
What do you mean by a grid for a sprite?
ie: BYOND icon to place as a HUD Object
Interface.
If you're bored enough, you could do what I did. Make or clone a simple game.

I made 7 games in 7 days straight doing this. They're not particularly any good, but they're better than nothing.
^Yeah thats a good idea and all, it's just I don't want to dedicate a lot of time to something.

@Kalek: There are plenty of Quest systems and interface/grid widgets out there, I'm sure another one would be redundant.
In response to Ssj4justdale
I spent only a few hours on each of the games. It won't take much time at all as long as you keep the game small.
^ Very good point, gives me an idea :)
Pong
1D 1-bit Tetris
3D simulator.
Karaoke all-stars online
My mecha game for me. lol
I'm looking for testers for my projects. Allow me to cure your boredom.
I feel that the majority of you weren't being serious o.o haha
@Dakumonki: I may be interested, what type of projects will these be?? As a tester, my I exploit anything I find as well as tell you what I found?? ;p
Well obviously, I don't need to say what they're about. You'll most likely, enjoy them all anyhow. I've been working on them for some time now and it's time to unfold the future. I got enough friends to test and common play but now I need someone that's not in my circle, so it can begin to spread.

I also see you got my old Bleach game in your favorites "Bleach Crusade: The Alpha" though haven't worked on that since 2010. So it's only right if you're the person I recruit to test that isn't in my social circle.
I was serious..... make pong, then make it better like pong sphere. Instead of being constrained to the left or right the paddles swivle around a central point and it keeps track of who gets a point by remembering who hit the ball last. Then make it 8 players.
In response to Akando5959
Akando5959 wrote:
I was serious..... make pong, then make it better like pong sphere. Instead of being constrained to the left or right the paddles swivle around a central point and it keeps track of who gets a point by remembering who hit the ball last. Then make it 8 players.

That sounds stupidly fun.
Page: 1 2