So far everything is looking awesome! Keep up the great work.
Heres an update on my piece, should be finished shortly. I'm liking it so far:
 photo PixelDuelBladeBabe_step5.png

And another update:

feet sorted photo PixelBabe.gif
Havn't had much time to work on this. But here is an update:

Still a WIP. I am working on it and I think I probably will be able to complete it before the contest ends.

Let me win you guys! >:D
Didn't know if i'd have time to finish so I rushed it a bit at the end. Anyways here is my entry for the contest:

Shown off in both scales, also have the 5 colours i've used displayed. This should meet all the requirements, if you don't include white and black as a colour. And the 2x scale should fit the size minimum.

Edit: Ooh, I forgot to mention I put a sci-fi easter egg in the picture. It's so small i'd actually be shocked if anyone could tell what it is though lol.
The ufo ?
Well nvm, guess I did a better job at making it than I thought XP Yeah that lil' speck is a UFO.
here is my most upto date version of my entry:

babe with swords photo PixelDuelBladeBabe_step7.png
so... time extension since it looks like no ones actually done :( mainly me lol or...
Lets take a vote, you guys want one more week?
Akto, A2J and I seem to be the only ones who submitted a finished image. I wouldn't mind the deadline being extended, if we do get an extra week and I have the time; I might make a second entry.

So in favor of seeing my man southend_boi finish his masterpiece, you can count my vote towards extending the deadline!
Ditto.
No I wouldnt like one more week, I don't have time. Just judge and give me money! XD

But seriously, I dont have time..
So finish and don't worry about the extra time?
Yes sir. In a test you have few hours to complete it. You are able to or not is hour problem. You should spend more time and be faster.

My piece isnt complete either as there's lot to be fixed, edited and added but if I havent been able to complete it its my fault.
A2J's got a point. If adding more time would mean he can't work on his it isn't really fair to judge them all the same then.

The absolutely fair thing to do is break the contest in two parts. How the prizes are handled after that is the tricky part.
True, but it all comes down to the host of the event. I hate to say it but, life sometimes sucks. If he chooses to go with votes and we get an extension, sorry.
Sorry you don't have the extra time A2J. The main reason I voted for an extension is because only us 3 actually finished. It's not really a contest without competition eh?

Maybe a compromise would be that Akando could accept WIP entries. But give an extra few days for people to polish there final submission before judging actually starts. Then if you don't make the time to fix up your art, as A2J said, it's your problem.
if the time is extended he can still submit an update be for then. to make it simple post 1 for extension and 0 do no extension.
Is the extension a yay or a nah?

UPDATE:
 photo PixelBabe-1.gif  photo PixelBabe_Macking_of.gif
Page: 1 2 3 4