ID:1486188

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
Code:
proc
Conne()
var/DBConnection/dbcon = new()
var/connected = dbcon.Connect(DBI,my_database,GeneratePassword())
if(!connected)
alert("Connection failed: [dbcon.ErrorMsg()]")
return

Problem description:

I am running a connection test:
mob
verb
logcheck()
winset(usr,"logchecker.Error","text=Logging....")
Conne()

And I am getting this:

I am sure you're aware that's not the entire Conne Proc, but that's all it's getting to as the connected variable isn't working. I've checked all the variables inside of dbcon.Connect (And the password generator proc), but I just get this error all the time.

Edit: I should probably mention this proc is used to log the player in to the game with his/her username and password.
According to the library's documentation, DBConnection/Connect() does not return anything (so I guess _dm_db_connect() isn't returning anything either). If you want to know if the connection was successful, you should call DBConnection/IsConnected()
In response to DarkCampainger
Unfortunately that is getting me the same problem, just no error. Just an alert box saying "Connection failed:".
I think this is the funny error message I received when I had the DLL in system32 instead of syswow64 on my 64-bit windows.
It says this in the dbinfo on the dantom.db info sheet:

If libMySQL (.dll/.so) does not exist on the system DBConnection.ErrorMsg() will return 'The selected module could not be loaded.'

I'm not getting any error message, it's just returning false.

proc
Conne()
var/DBConnection/dbcon = new()
dbcon.Connect(DBI,my_database,GeneratePassword())
var/connected = dbcon.IsConnected()
if(!connected)
alert("Connection failed: [dbcon.ErrorMsg()]")
return
else

Edit nevermind, I'm back to the original alert I have a screen shot of in the OP.

Edit 2:

C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.6.12\lib

This is the location of the libMySQL.dll file.
Best response
You'll have to put libMySQL.dll in the same directory as your game's dmb file.
Brilliant, that did the trick. Thanks.