ID:1490835

Post your comments here!
Actually, I found it to be incredibly rude, whether you meant it that way or not. I definitely didn't appreciate you trying to intimidate me and telling me not to catch an attitude. I'm a Staff member, not some random person. You may be the Owner but you're not a God and you don't get to talk to people any way that you want. I'm sorry but owner or not, you're not going to speak to me any way that you want. I explained to you that I didn't know that it was wrong to do that and to be honest with you, that question should have been asked A LONG time ago when you first found out that Savannah went evil and posted that diary entry in the server story. I'm done with the game and Byond, David. I do not have the time for it and quite frankly, I don't have the patience for it. I'm not going to be treated like a child for not knowing all of the ins and outs of games even though I told you when we first met that I wasn't an expert at that sort of thing. You should enforce some sort of training protocol for your new staff members because not everyone is as educated as you want/need them to be. Goodbye, David.