mob/verb/Fly()
density = 0

mob
icon = 'Ash.dmi'
icon_state = "trainer3"
Login()
loc = locate(18,15,1)

Problem description:

This problem keeps consisting and saying "expected expression", but whenever I clear out something, it just moves onto another word in the code. Any tips on how to fix this? Here is this error if it helps anyone further investigate this problem, 5:error: expected expression.
mob/verb/Say_(message as text)
world << "[usr] says: [message]"

I placed an underscore where you had an space.
Clear the space and recompile.
I added the underscore where you had it, and it still shows the same error, and highlighted spot, thanks for helping though.
mob/verb/Say_(message as text)
^^
This seems to be the main cause, but when I delete it, and compile it, the "expected expression" error still shows, and when i click on it, it doesn't highlight the error, even when I delete the text.
Best response
You're probably missing an end-parenthesis or something above that line. If it's the first line of the file, then it's at the bottom of the file above it.

You can have whitespace between the name of a proc/verb and its arguments. It doesn't change the name.
mob
// i.e. these are all the same.
verb/Say (message as text)
verb/Say(message as text)
verb/Say (message as text)
In response to Kaiochao
You were right, although it was not the first on the code file, i moved it up, and took some spaces out, and moved the other verbs underneath it, thanks for the help!