ID:14943

http://www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com

This guy is my hero.. Watch the videos. Will be offensive if you like terrible music such as:

Linkin Park
Staind
Hoobastank
Train
Adema
Evanescence
Boy/Girl Groups
Nickelback
HA.

Metallica isn't on the list.

Or the 800 other bands and rappers(rofl the ones "back in the day") that are on my mp3 player.

Word homie.

Edit:
Linkin park, and story of the year aren't bad music. Asshole. >_<
Staind is actual rock music.
Whoever doesn't like it needs to be fuckin hit.
It does not belong in that listing.
Linkin Park [R]
Staind [R]
Hoobastank
Train [R]
Adema
Evanescence [R]
Boy/Girl Groups
Nickelback [R]

The only ones I think are good with have a R beside them.
All music sucks.
I like to see these statics for "According to the majority of the people in the US, classic rock sucks."
Um.

Look outside. Look on MTV. It's not hard to see.
Thanks you just proved your ignorance. I recommend asking your Parents if they still like Clasis Rock. I bet they will say yes. Now than considering that your Parents are probably around 40 they fall under baby boomers. Now than guess what Baby Boomers is by far the largest generation. (It is bigger than the last two combined together), which is why their is a SS problem) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Boomers
Notice the years? 1946-1964...Rock came around in the 1960s and 1970s. When most of those people where in their teens.
I don't get why it's cool to diss on Linkin Park. They might be angsty and whiny, but they actually have some good songs.

And Dark_Shadow_Ninja, not everyone likes the music from their generation. There's a hell of a lot of people today who don't like rap and other modern forms of music.
And guess what? The majority of people like RAP. The majority of the people from the baby boomers like 'classic' rock. They also take up the majority of the population. Therefor it's very hard to belive that classic rock sucks.
Yeah I think most people like Classic Rock, I wasn't arguing with that.

You just phrased it like "everyone form that era likes classic rock" when that isn't necessarily true.
All in a good day of work. Agreed. <_<
Classic rock is too general of a genre. Pink Floyd and Lynard Skynard do not belong in the same genre, yet many people place them both in Classic Rock.
Agreed Airjoe.

I like classic rock in general, but there are as many different types of classic rock as there is of modern rock. I don't care for "Country Rock", but like "Hair Rock".

I don't like a lot of bands and "Artists" in today's music, but I put up with it. Why? Because everyone has a right to listen to whatever they want, as long as it doesn't step on my toes. And no, hearing the music in passing or even dealing with it at work is not stepping on my toes.

Me and some Co-Workers do pick on some other's music, but it is all in good fun, and they know that.

I do not look down on someone because of the type of music they listen to and I don't think less of them. Music to me is nothing but background noise. I enjoy a good song, but I don't make a big deal about those that I don't enjoy.

The only thing that really bothers me is when radio stations play the same song several times a day and do it every day. Most stations around here(and probably around you) are guilty of doing it, so I can't blame it on a certain type of music. I have 3 stations I switch between because I never want to hear the same song more than once a day and 3 times in a week.