ID:1500156

YOU KNOW WHAT. I'M TIRED OF FEELING PATHETIC ABOUT MY GAMES BECAUSE MY ART SUCKS. YOU KNOW WHAT. I'M GONNA MAKE A TEXT-BASED GAME. WITH BLACKJACK, AND [respectable women]. YOU KNOW WHAT, FORGET THE BLACKJACK.

Here is a drawing of my feelings.

Lugia319 wrote:
I'M TIRED OF FEELING PATHETIC ABOUT MY GAMES BECAUSE MY ART SUCKS.

Although it might not be what you envisioned visually, you could browse for free resources. An alternative route available to you, and everyone really, is to make your own artwork. From experience, the alternative route is just awful ... but it's there if you're above free resources. :-)
Use solid-color rectangles.
In response to Kaiochao
This guy knows what's up. Here is the secret of good art.

Every single good picture you've ever looked at. ALL OF THEM EVERY ANYWHERE is made up of a bunch of simple shapes. Squares, circles and triangles (and 3D forms of these). If you can draw a square, circle and triangle, you can draw absolutely anything.

Don't be fooled though. Circles in particular are hard as hell to draw. So much so that it'll take you years to get good at drawing them.
Trufax, my geometry professor draws some INCREDIBLY ACCURATE LOOKING CIRCLES. He does this arm wave thing that is kind of like those compasses we used to use. It's crazy. But his circles are so good, I can't stand it.
There ya' go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmqsk1vZSKw

Don't worry, happy to help.