ID:1503083

BYOND Version:504
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 27.0
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
It seems when I set an image background in the skin editor, in dream seeker these outputs cannot be scrolled with the middle rolling button of a mouse, and the images move with the text, wrapping consistantly, tiling itself. Don't know if the image wrapping is intended or not. Also double clicking sentences doesn't highlight the whole thing, as it did before I added an image.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Open skin editor
2) Set an image as a background for an output
3) Boot up game, and try it out.
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time.
In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur? When I remove background images.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:
None
The image moving with the text and wrapping is entirely intentional. It is not intended to be a static image; that would be very difficult to achieve.

As for the double-click behavior, I'm not sure why that should be different but I could look into it sometime. I can tell you for sure that there are tricks employed on the rich text control to make the background image visible, but I wouldn't necessarily expect them to interfere with most of its behavior.
The adding of an image just removes some accessibility, but I did have it looking cool, so I could make the wrapping doable with a better image. Just wanted to make a case and see where it goes, thanks for listening lol.