ID:150590

Hi, I have a question that most of you think is stupid, but here goes anyways. I coded in some verbs and an inventory panel, yet the panel area shows up on the right, instead of in the bottom left corner like it does in all the other games. Any ideas or fixes? Please respond.

Thanks

-Mertek
Mertek wrote:
Hi, I have a question that most of you think is stupid, but here goes anyways. I coded in some verbs and an inventory panel, yet the panel area shows up on the right, instead of in the bottom left corner like it does in all the other games. Any ideas or fixes? Please respond.

Thanks

-Mertek

Click Layout at the top and click big
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Mertek wrote:

Thanks

-Mertek

That doesn't work, but I think I figured it out, I had view set to 8 so it took up too much of my screen, so it got pushed over. Thanks anyway.

While I'm at it, I have a question burning my brain. In games such as MLAAS, where you click your target that you want to shoot, how would I do this? I was looking around in demos/tuts and came across Click() but couldn't find anything about it.

-Mertek
In response to Mertek
Mertek wrote:
Nadrew wrote:
Mertek wrote:

Thanks

-Mertek

That doesn't work, but I think I figured it out, I had view set to 8 so it took up too much of my screen, so it got pushed over. Thanks anyway.

While I'm at it, I have a question burning my brain. In games such as MLAAS, where you click your target that you want to shoot, how would I do this? I was looking around in demos/tuts and came across Click() but couldn't find anything about it.

-Mertek

another solution with a smaller map would be to uncheck show info under the layout menu
In response to Mertek
Mertek wrote:
Nadrew wrote:
Mertek wrote:

Thanks

-Mertek

-Mertek

another solution with a smaller map would be to uncheck show info under the layout menu
In response to Mertek
Mertek wrote:
Nadrew wrote:
Mertek wrote:

Thanks

-Mertek

-Mertek

Click() is exactly what you want. Type it in your code, highlight it and press F1 :) Heres an example

mob
Bug
Click()
world << "[src] just clicked on a Bug!"

Alathon