ID:1509090

(See the best response by Multiverse7.)
Problem description:
For some reason my Dreamseeker won't detect a right click, I know it's not because of my computer because it works fine outside of my game (Haven't tested with others) however, it does detect a left click..

Does not work
    Click(location,control,params)
..()

sleep(2)

var/list/converted_params = params2list(params)

if("right" in converted_params)
world<<output("Right clicked","output1")

Works
    Click(location,control,params)
..()

sleep(2)

var/list/converted_params = params2list(params)

if("left" in converted_params)
world<<output("Left clicked","output1")

BTW may I add that this was working perfectly fine last time I was working with the source, which was some weeks back, maybe even a month.
Best response
Make sure that client.show_popup_menus = 0. This var directly affects right-clicking. Look it up if you have never heard of it.
Alright man, thanks! I looked it up via the reference because I had no idea this function existed! tested it and it works perfectly fine! :D
In response to FishMan123
I thought so. That var is a sneaky one. I kind of feel like it has the wrong default value... I was surprised too when I found out what it does to right-clicking.
If you have an interface file (.dmf), you can also check the box in your map control that says "Send right-clicks to mouse procs" for a per-map setting instead of completely disabling pop-up menus.

Popup menus were used in old BYOND games (such as Space Station 13) because it was normal back then. Now, some people are avoiding things like pop-up menus, input(), alert() etc. because they seem clunky, or something.