ID:151744

Anyone remember the name of that library that allows your to press multiple keys at once? I'm in in the process of making a library and need to use that to finish it. I couldn't find in in resources, or in the forum search.

Thanks,
Forerunnerz.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
K_KeyHandling by Kakashi24142

Nope. Not the one, thanks though.
In response to Forerunnerz
Failing to see how a library that allows multiple keys to be pressed at once is not "the library that allows multiple keys to be pressed at once".

What's WRONG with it?
In response to Garthor
Nothing is wrong with it, Forerunnerz is just being an idiot. In fact, it works great, and is almost easier to implement and add macros for than it is to add macros through the interface.
In response to Jeff8500
Jeff8500 wrote:
Nothing is wrong with it, Forerunnerz is just being an idiot. In fact, it works great, and is almost easier to implement and add macros for than it is to add macros through the interface.

Thanks for being nice. I didn't say that the library wasn't what I was looking for. It's just that there is another one that I had used and made special icons in. Personal reasons, the library that Kaiochao posted is good but I need that certain library.
There's an outdated Javascript one, but otherwise, Kakashi's is the only one I know of (and on top of that, its the only one that doesn't use Javascript).
Forerunnerz wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:

Thanks for being nice. I didn't say that the library wasn't what I was looking for. It's just that there is another one that I had used and made special icons in. Personal reasons, the library that Kaiochao posted is good but I need that certain library.

What library are you working on, and why do you need that specific library. Maybe we can make a multi-key-press that wokrs with your library?