ID:151790

I'm currently working on a game that is based on medieval co-op campaign, where players get the opportunity to fight as soldiers, archers, sorcerers and whatnot.

My question is: Given the option, would you rather be a 'knight' serving Heaven or Hell, and why?
Heaven and Hell in this case are the typical depictions of themselves: Heaven being honor-bound and religious, Hell being bloodthirsty and brutal.

Think of Lord of The Rings, for example; humans, elves, hobbits vs orcs.
(No, the game is -not- based off of LoTR)

Any and all answers are appreciated!
Honestly, I'd prefer to be a Knight serving hell. When I think of Heaven and Hell, Heaven seems more of a healing or rebirth type of place. So the Knight would seem more like a Paladin... But when I think of Hell, I think of destruction and corruption which would seem more effective as a Knight.
Heaven. Thinking back to Lord of the Rings, those orcs were butt-ugly. Plus the good guys win.
In response to Kuraudo
Heaven, two reasons.
Look at my key, one.
I love doing things related to 'holy' 'heal' and 'heaven', two.
I'd rather be a Hell knight, since its always more entertaining in games to be on the dark side of things.
Gooseheaded wrote:
I'm currently working on a game that is based on medieval co-op campaign, where players get the opportunity to fight as soldiers, archers, sorcerers and whatnot.

My question is: Given the option, would you rather be a 'knight' serving Heaven or Hell, and why?
Heaven and Hell in this case are the typical depictions of themselves: Heaven being honor-bound and religious, Hell being bloodthirsty and brutal.

Think of Lord of The Rings, for example; humans, elves, hobbits vs orcs.
(No, the game is -not- based off of LoTR)

Any and all answers are appreciated!

As controversial as it is, there is a high distinction between the two, and they both have their own pros and cons but for image-sake I would definately chose hell, the blood-thirsty image is something I strive for in games these days however of course, it also depends if the game is team-based, if the game is team-based then being a heavenly holy healer would be great, you can heal your team members and such (co-operation). If it's not however then yeah, hell it is.

Ultimately, HELL!