ID:1519387

Hello, everyone. Just dropping in to see how Byond has been going, and to try some of the new games(If I can find any...).

Recommendations?

Oh, and how is everyone?._.
im doing terrible thank you. the laptop i wanted just went off sale before i got a chance to get it.

i blame you. i didn't start having bad luck until you returned.
For new games, here you go. That list doesn't include anime games and might contain games that aren't downloadable or hosted. Although I haven't tried it, I hear Cave Drifter is fun. If it tickles your fancy, you can keep an eye on Game Updates for any listed games currently being developed or updated.
No major games have been made on BYOND.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
im doing terrible thank you. the laptop i wanted just went off sale before i got a chance to get it.

i blame you. i didn't start having bad luck until you returned.
I feel accomplished~ <3

Falcon lazorz wrote:
doing pretty good :) i recommend downloading and playing Space Battle 2 its like the best newest byond game

I'll check it out later today. It seems interesting. o.o Reminds me of an old game which I can't remember the name of, at the moment...-.

Lige wrote:
For new games, here you go. That list doesn't include anime games and might contain games that aren't downloadable or hosted. Although I haven't tried it, I hear Cave Drifter is fun. If it tickles your fancy, you can keep an eye on Game Updates for any listed games currently being developed or updated.

Oh, thanks. Still not used to Byond's new layout._. Slightly confusing for me.

Ganite wrote:

Since I've been gone, or ever? I seem to remember quite a few popular games like Space Station 13, Naruto GOA, etc.
In response to Zane5494
Zane5494 wrote:
Ganite wrote:

Since I've been gone, or ever? I seem to remember quite a few popular games like Space Station 13, Naruto GOA, etc.

Ganite is probably comparing BYOND Games to things like DoTA, and other world class games. In which case he is right.
In response to Howey
Howey wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:
Ganite wrote:

Ganite is probably comparing BYOND Games to things like DoTA, and other world class games. In which case he is right.

In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Howey wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:
Ganite wrote:

Ah. That's true, though I did see some potential in a few discontinued games.