ID:1520709

(See the best response by Prf X.)
Guys, i just become a byond member to get my HUB published on byond site.Its a brand new naruto game and i would like to have it on Anime Tag. what i have to do now? im looking foward for your answer, thanks. This is the hub btw:http://www.byond.com/games/Tuckax/NarutoOLegadoShinobi
Best response
Two things:
1: You didn't need to get a BYOND membership to make/publish a hub on BYOND
2: Go to the Options tab on the Editing page for your hub, Click on "Make this game visible" under "Visibility" & Save the edit
i already did it, but and my page is visible, the point is to appear in byond SITE, in ANIME tag. Only members can do that im almost shure.

HUB Editing page Options tab Visibility wrote:
If the "Make this game visible" box above is checked, this means you affirm that this game should be accessible to the public and visible on the BYOND hub.

Volunteers may decide to feature games by assigning tags, so these games are easier to find. Games tagged this way can appear in the published section and are searchable on the website.

BYOND Staff reserves the right to reject or unlist any game for any reason.

In response to Prf X
Prf X wrote:
Two things:
1: You didn't need to get a BYOND membership to make/publish a hub on BYOND
2: Go to the Options tab on the Editing page for your hub, Click on "Make this game visible" under "Visibility" & Save the edit

Pretty much this.

Anyway, sorry for the delay. The issue with older hubs ( anything that isn't submitted within a month ) such as yours, is that I, and other moderators, have to search through our Pending list which is cluttered as is. So we have to shuffle through this list that may or may not be updated on the off chance that someone submitted their hub for review from 2010 ( 2013 in your case ). While we check the Game Updates more often than not, some of us go through the Pending list every few days just to be safe. I already went through it today and listed 16 hubs, so I'm glad you brought up your issue; otherwise it might not have been listed for a few days.

With that said, I went ahead and listed your hub as a Fangame, and gave it the anime tag.
thanks a lot bro :)
What's the criteria for publishing hubs? Or do you just pick and choose every now and then?
In response to Kaliba
Kaliba wrote:
What's the criteria for publishing hubs? Or do you just pick and choose every now and then?

I usually check our pending hubs every few days ( although I do look for new submissions daily ). Anything that displays content we're not allowed to list remains that way ( anything related to FUNimation and Square Enix ). While I'm unsure if the rule still officially stands, I personally don't give a game the Listed status if it contains ripped/stolen artwork/code. Everything else is split into the Fangame and Listed statuses.