In response to Turboskill
Turboskill wrote:
Probably the fish.

Yes, that's it. I was eating sushi earlier. It was delicious.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Yes, that's it. I was eating sushi earlier. It was delicious.

Now I'm hungry for some California Rolls...
In response to Kaliba
Kaliba wrote:
The interface might be real, but he's pulling a Masterdan and using a console game. In this case Ultimate Tenkaichi, you'd probably have sold more people Lige/Branks if you'd made custom characters or used ones that weren't shown when they first demonstrated the character creation feature.

Pfft these are not Ultimate Tenkaichi graphics! Didn't you know that Ultimate Tenkaichi was a rip of the leaked pre-beta Suukou Faita source? Get yo facts in check next time boiii.
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:
Kaliba wrote:
The interface might be real, but he's pulling a Masterdan and using a console game. In this case Ultimate Tenkaichi, you'd probably have sold more people Lige/Branks if you'd made custom characters or used ones that weren't shown when they first demonstrated the character creation feature.

Pfft these are not Ultimate Tenkaichi graphics! Didn't you know that Ultimate Tenkaichi was a rip of the leaked pre-beta Suukou Faita source? Get yo facts in check next time boiii.

This guy does his homework...
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:
Seems legit.

more than you know.
Thank you everyone for showing interest in Suukou Faita-. I know some people have tried to compare our game to another, dubbed "Ultimate Tenkaichi", but I can assure you that we released our artwork to them to pretty up their game in an attempt to save it from its lack of enjoyable gameplay.

We'll keep you posted. Until then, please keep an eye out for our poster character: Kugo.
IDK why you insist on trying to fool us. Kalido here already solved this mystery.

The jig is up.
In response to EmpirezTeam
lol never realized how much beetlejuice resembled joker.

or better yet, MAYBE JOKER IS THE ONE WHO RESEMBLES BEETLEJUICE.

THE PLOT THICKENS
Page: 1 2