In response to Dession
Dession wrote:
Yeah haha. And that mis-clicking issue can happen whether the name is 10 letters or 2. I really don't see a way two letters can be used for abuse. Also the person might want to go by initials, ie: BT.

True lol, I accidently missclicked banned someone in the past(I unbanned them fast, but still), they had very simular spellings.

This is a RPG for crying out loud, no one should be walking around with initials as their char name anyway.

In RPGs, I concider no real name char names, as a form of spam.

Watch the text box of a bunch oh no names chatting, and you'll know why.

PS. It was just a suggestion, you don't have to use the filter, just my thoughts.
In response to Zoltor
Zoltor wrote:
Dession wrote:
Yeah haha. And that mis-clicking issue can happen whether the name is 10 letters or 2. I really don't see a way two letters can be used for abuse. Also the person might want to go by initials, ie: BT.

True lol, I accidently missclicked banned someone in the past(I unbanned them fast, but still), they had very simular spellings.

This is a RPG for crying out loud, no one should be walking around with initials as their char name anyway.

In RPGs, I concider no real name char names, as a form of spam.

Watch the text box of a bunch oh no names chatting, and you'll know why.

PS. It was just a suggestion, you don't have to use the filter, just my thoughts.

Well seeing as the game I am making is a fangame, and in the MMORPG in the anime one of the main characters name's is BT. So yeah I'm allowing initials. If it becomes a problem I could just remove it, but for now it's okay.
In response to Dession
ok.
Page: 1 2