ID:1524691

ok so im trying to make a system where i put stuff from my inventory grid of rocks of different kinds and put them into another grid by dbl clicking them to which if i hit craft will check items in the grid and will do w/e appropriately.

But I dunno if the rocks in the inventory grid will be affect by anything in the craft system vs not in the craft system

Example: I dbl click the rock in the inventory and it displays info on it but in the craft window i dont want it to do the info display cause of the dbl clicking affect those items in the inventory I just want it to move them via dbl click as its the craft window

How do i prevent the objs from reacting to one feature while in another window without making abunch of new different objs just to do the new feature of dbl click move to new grid for crafting vice verca

*sorry its kinda hard to explain somewhat ill try to clean it up better if someone doesn't get it

Check if the crafting window is open?
like i have several ideas how to work it but im not sure if they'd work accordingly

1. add all objs in the inventory to a new grid of available craft items then do a check on the dbl click to do something different if its in that grid

2.readd all objs under a new list/dblclick feature perhaps when opening the craft window

i really don't kno
sooo anyon kno???
My solution was this:

1. Have 3 grids. 1 for Inventory, 1 for crafting, and 1 for potential products.
2. Utilize mouse_drop() (I believe it was mouse drop, but you'll have to check the mouse functions) to call a function that would analyze the components in the crafting grid and create prototypes in the potential products grid.
3. Allow the user to pull items from the potential products grid (perhaps using dblclick?), and in doing so remove any components required from the crafting grid. Then update the potential product grid.