ID:152753

I am currently creating Freelancers, but when Freelancers is in beta stages, I will begin development of a new board game. The object is basically like monopoly, where whoever keeps money while others lose all their money wins, except instead of money, I will be using health. This game will feature weapons, such as guns, and special cards that when you draw them could be good or bad either way. I am thinking of placing this game as a futuristic game, where you will be playing as humans, but the board and cards are very futuristic. Only 4 people can play, although everybody has the right to watch. Do you have any ideas for this game?
Maybe a name?
Maybe a rank system.
Maybe special places on the board that allows people to buy things, or even, Dare I say it! Hire an assassin and take away some health from a player. All depends how much of Moolah you have.
Maybe a spaceship that could bring you to any landing point on the map if you have a special card.
Get of out hell - I mean, Jail - Free card.
Do not pass go, do not get $200. (lol YAY)

If you need anymore, just page me lol

~I have this much of time~
~Dale 'Mechanios' Michaud
In response to Mechanios
Hmmmm, I'm thinking that when you build stuff, it will start as a tank, then will be upgraded to a base, then a military camp. Tank does 5 health damage, base does 10, military does 15. Then multiply that by however many you own on that side of the board. A spaceship card could be good, so maybe that will be helpful, so I probably will have that in it. As for a name, it is still undecided. To buy stuff, it will cost health, and if you owe, you will pay health to the board. No go? Get out of jail would be helpful when you get captured by robots...
In response to Mechanios
Mechanios wrote:

Do not pass go, do not get $200. (lol YAY)

Medical bay?