ID:152793

I'm thinking of making a small kind of game where you are some guy and basically you must steal candy (by scaring them) from trick-or-treaters. Little kids give you about 5 pieces, average (about 10-12) give you 10 pieces, and teenagers and above will give you 15 pieces. Zombies will also be around and they can steal all your candy. The objective is to get 500 pieces. The first person is declared winner and the game is restarted. There will be three different levels - Easy, Medium, and Hard. Easy is minimal zombies, more trick-or-treaters. Medium is about a decent amount of zombies and a decent amount of trick-or-treaters. Hard is a lot of zombies, minimal trick-or-treaters. There will be a repopulation of both zombies and trick-or-treaters. What do you think of this idea? Anything you would like to add or edit?
Thats pretty funny. I'd play it. It could probably be in Lummox's contest too.
Oh, actually, I decided instead of zombies to use ghosts...
In response to Popisfizzy
sounds fun to my too,hope u make it
Okay, I have made the hub for it, if you would like to see it, please look here:

http://games.byond.com/hub/Killerdragon

Scroll down to the Halloween: Trick-or-Treat Deluxe.
In response to Killerdragon
Sounds cool!

With a bit of changing you could also do something familiar on Christmas
In response to Mysame
Lol, yea, you are right, like, steal presents from kids and santa can steal them all back, XD. or santa's elves... And also on easter...

Hmmm, anyways, I have made a HUD-version of telling you how much candy you have. I am currently creating a costume system where there is a costume shop and you can spend candy to get different costumes(they will basically just be different icons). I also wanted to do a neighborhood thing where you can go door-to-door and ask for candy, but the map is so small there is no room for that... I am thinking of just setting up like NPC's around the map that will give you some candy... I am also finishing up the regular mapping of the difficulty levels... If you guys have any suggestions at all, please tell me... I have added in the music already, so I cannot think of much more. Maybe just edit some turfs, but that is all I can think of...
What if the person doesn't have a pager for the 5 digit code?
Well, if you think about it... I am a member, so they can just page me...
If you have that option open. I forgot about it.
XD, well, yea, I can understand. Not many people are members, I just usually take for granted that they aren't unless they are a very important person to BYOND usually, or if they are my friends...