ID:152856

I have an idea for a library to where players can make their own icons while playing on Dream Seeker, not Dream Maker. Such as they actually create an icon (if they choose to do so) to play with in the game. Otherwise if they do not want to, they can play as an icon that was already created. I have never seen a library like this before, so I was wondering, is it possible to do this???

O yea, and I didn't know where to post this....
I've made something like this as a paint-esque game. Only problem is the large amount of objs you'll need for a big game unless you can actually put the overlays into the icon itself rather than using them as overlays.
In response to EGUY
Your other option there would be to actually save the created icon as a DMI and add it to the world's RSC, thereby allowing it to be used as per a normal icon. This eliminates the problems arising form dealing with huge numbers of objects. Barring that, you can start with a blank icon and paint the pixels onto it one by one using icon arithmetic. There would be overhead involved, but once the work was done it would not produce any further overhead.