In response to Flame500
Erm... what?
In response to Kunark
that had to be some of the worst english i ever read
In response to Nukes4U
But the whole storyline should be understandable to people who don't know a lot about the specific time (if it wasn't in the movies, as most people would think when they think of Star Wars though there are books and comics and 'spin-offs', they won't be familiar with what happened; though this sets the stage for them to not be trapped within the confines of a predetermined storyline). I personally think a game should be done that takes place after Episode 6, when the Empire has been defeated and there is a void for a new and greater enemy to come into play. Plus, this avoids the predetermined storyline I mentioned earlier. No one knows for sure what is or isn't going to happen so they have a say in the fate of the galaxy. Along with this, I think it would be easier to set it after the movies rather than before because it isn't really said anywhere (or anywhere clearly accessible) about what happened before Episode I. If you've played the KOTORs and seen all the movies, there is like a couple thousand years between the two. I have learned a bit about what happened in this gap but I doubt a casual gamer would stick with the plot where they don't know what is going on and are unfamiliar with the names, events, and times. Thats why I think it should be after Episode 6 since I would assume most people who have seen the original trilogy are well-acquainted with the terms, things, people, and places of the three movies and I don't think much of it would change in the first couple hundred years after the fall of the Empire.
In response to EGUY
Haha, thats an awesome idea. I read the books, im not really into the movies. That greater enemy (in the books) was a race of monsters that i forget the name of :P Something with an "M"
In response to Nukes4U
Not an "M", a "Y". After the Empire, a species from beyond the galactic rim called the Yuuzhan Vong attacked the New Republic. The thing that made them badass though was they're immunity to the force. That could be the thing that would level out the game; Yuuzhan Vong char's. Jedi would be useless if they can't use the force, right?
In response to Xooxer
I thought fan-games couldn't accept money.
In response to Flame500
No.
In response to Cloud73
Or those monsters in KOTOR, on Korriban. The force resistant ones, I think their name began with a "T" like Terantak or something like that.
In response to Dession
oh yeah...
In response to Xooxer
<_< , well he could make it like Galactic Wars and change it to like Fedi and accept money ....lol
Page: 1 2