ID:153076

Ok, if any of you played my Whack-A-Mole STM (if you haven't an old version is on the hub) I'd like to ask a question. Of course, you should be able to understand what I mean even if you haven't played it, but I'm not real good at explaining things. =P

When you start a round of mole mashing you are connected to the game, for those of you who aren't familiar with Shadowdarke's STM library, that means you can no longer move and your input is sent to my game. Now, here's the question, should I disconnect players from the mini-game manually when the round has ended? It seems like a win-win situation, if the player is done, he can walk off (without having to hit Escape). If not, he has to hit the start game verb again anyway to start a new round. Anything wrong with doing this that you can think of?

Also, I'm not against other suggestions. Several people have asked for the ability to click on the moles, and I think I can do this with minimal frustration. Any thoughts on that? Any thoughts related to Whack-A-Mole at all? =)
Well you could make it say to the player at the end of the game << "Game Over" and then tell them << "you have 10 seconds to leave before the next game starts" then make them check if the player moves and if he does the round doesnt start but if he doesnt move the round starts.