walk(new_stone, WEST)
sleep 5
walk(new_stone, NORTH)
sleep 5
walk(new_stone, WEST)
sleep 5
walk(new_stone, SOUTH)
sleep 5

Problem description:Not sure how i would make the second stone fire at the same time as the first stone

Ive been looking at the reference and i just cant seem to find anything to help :/
mob/verb/test()
var/obj/test/first = new(src.loc)
var/obj/test/second = new(src.loc)

walk(first,NORTH)
walk(second,EAST)

Since you want two different stones, you want to have some way of keeping track of them separately. In the example. two test objects will be created at the same time. One will begin moving north, and the other will move east.
its really that simple?
Thank you so much :D im new to dm lol and i want skills to be my main focus
it doesnt seem to go at the same time
That's weird. They went at the same time when I tested it out. By not at the same time, be specific. Slightly different times, or did one go and finish before the other?

Show me your adjusted code
In response to Koshigia
Well the first one just sits there for a bit and the second goes instantly and they both use the cool downs and end up in the same spot maybe i should put first first and second second idk... they are technically just names

mob/verb/stone()
var/obj/stone/first = new(src.loc)
var/obj/stone/second = new(src.loc)
walk(second, EAST)
sleep 5
walk(second, NORTH)
sleep 5
walk(second, WEST)
sleep 5
walk(second, SOUTH)

walk(first, WEST)
sleep 5
walk(first, NORTH)
sleep 5
walk(first, EAST)
sleep 5
walk(first, SOUTH)

Best response
Ok, try this out:

mob/verb/stone()
var/obj/stone/first = new(src.loc)
var/obj/stone/second = new(src.loc)
walk(first, WEST)
walk(second, EAST)
sleep 5
walk(first, NORTH)
walk(second, NORTH)
sleep 5
walk(first, EAST)
walk(second, WEST)
sleep 5
walk(first, SOUTH)
walk(second, SOUTH)

The issue is that you have to make sure you're telling them to do stuff at the same time. In your code, your essentially telling one object to do everything he needs to do and then telling the second one to do all his stuff after the first... and expecting the second to have already done it before he was told :P

In my example, each object is given their next instruction at approximately the same time.

*edit: cleaned up copy pasta*
Thanks so much seriously this lets me understand this a bit better i kept thinking it would just automatically switch between the 2 lol