Dungeon Master

by Ginseng
Dungeon Master
RTS/RPG Dungeon simulation game. How evil a Dungeon Master will you be?
ID:1535275

Hello Dungeon Master community Godsring here giving you another status update on development. I have been working on drag selection for units which is now implemented in the latest source. We now also have a new race menu which blends with the hud. We have correct dynamic ageing for offline players. I am currently working on stockpile stored food which includes units cooking/eating from the stockpile..I am also working on a stockpile trading system with npc caravans similar to dwarf fortresses where you will be able to trade for supplies, This of course will include the ability to trade with other players as well.Another step closer to implementing the political system. That about sums up what I have been working on the past few weeks. I recently took on a side project as well working on the fallout 13 server which has included web development and of course I had to go and get sick on top of it.. I will do my best to keep pushing updates for all of you wonderful players.
I just thought I would post an update on our status!

Yeah, ..Sorry I have been busy working and taking care of my son so I havent had alot of time to work on the project... and marty has been busy getting ready for college but we have made some progress even though small as it is we do plan on sometime in the near future adding a bit of steam to the project and get this remake moving forward I know all of you developers and players alike are anxiously waiting for a better base and game to work with
Thanks for the update Godsring. It is good to know that some people have been working on a remake for the game. The game is quite fun as it is but nobody really hosts servers to play on anymore and i do hope that the remake will basically give the game a huge comeback.

Keep up the good work dudes and get us that remake ^.^ not nearly enough people play the game that should but those who do play the game love it. Getting anxious to see how its turning out now.
Development is still on-going keeping this updated as the project is not dead....
Development is still on-going keeping this updated as the project is not dead..
Considering the phase, what is being tested for?
In response to Invinible
Invinible wrote:
Considering the phase, what is being tested for?

Focus on enjoying the game rather then testing and if you happen to find a problem or have a suggestion just let me know
Good luck with running and developing this game. Perhaps you can make it become popular once again.