Conquer 500

by Ishuri
Lead your Conqueror into battle! Command your troops! Use strategy or brute force to take over
ID:1540406

<style>
</style>

Server Status: Closed Alpha Testing

Conquer 500 is an ARTSG (Action - Real Time Strategy Game) which combines both thought out strategic techniques with hack/slash gameplay,
allowing you to utilize everything in your artillery. Rush in with brute force, and take the enemy head on with your Conqueror alone, or use strategic warfare, and cunning schemes to achieve victory!

Control your Conqueror, and lead them to battle, Command your Troops, and fight to Conquer!
I like the graphics! Who made them? Might as well go iOS lol, I can see this game on the app store.
Looks like their BYOND 500 contest entry.
Indeed, this would be a nice app.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
I like the graphics! Who made them?
The Spirit Age artist division.

Ganite wrote:
Might as well go iOS lol, I can see this game on the app store.
Edit Nero wrote:
That's the plan!
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
Ganite wrote:
Might as well go iOS lol, I can see this game on the app store.
Edit Nero wrote:
That's the plan!

How is that the plan? Did I miss BYOND finally adding support for legitimate releases? Or do you plan on remaking this with a decent engine?
BYOND is a fantastic engine. Don't concern yourself with how it's possible, or leave thinking that I have some high hopes for future updates or false delusions of it being possible.
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
BYOND is a fantastic engine.

Have you tried Unity?
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Ishuri wrote:
BYOND is a fantastic engine.

Have you tried Unity?

Yes, and I think it's great as well.
Magically delicious
Unreal 4 just released. $20 a month, no contract, 5% royalty, source code access. I think Unity's gonna get a run for its money.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Unreal 4 just released. $20 a month, no contract, 5% royalty, source code access. I think Unity's gonna get a run for its money.

Unreal is a more mainstream tripleA engine, responsible for a lot of the more famous titles like Mass Effect and Arkham City. Unity is bigger on the indie and mobile platforms with games like Bad Piggies and Slender. From my time looking into them, Unreal seems quite complicated to use, while Unity is easier than BYOND in most ways.
Looks nice. Can't wait to play.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Ter13 wrote:

Unreal is a more mainstream tripleA engine, responsible for a lot of the more famous titles like Mass Effect and Arkham City. Unity is bigger on the indie and mobile platforms with games like Bad Piggies and Slender. From my time looking into them, Unreal seems quite complicated to use, while Unity is easier than BYOND in most ways.

Unreal 3 was used to create a large number of indie titles using the UDK. Unreal 4 has been streamlined quite a bit, and from what I've seen, it's definitely been built to be comparable with Unity Pro.

Not only that, Unreal 4 does 2D Iphone and Android titles very well without having to pay for additional licenses. You should scope out Unreal 4. It's a major game-changer as far as the software suite is concerned. I was so turned off by UDK3 that I completely abandoned it declaring Unity victor, but Unreal 4, feels simpler, more capable, and gives you all of the features and more that Unity Pro does for a fraction of the price.

I think Unreal 4's license is going to force Unity to be more competitive in its business model, so at the very least, you'll benefit from its release in the coming months.
What happened to this? I see that the hub has been last updated today.
Put it on a short hiatus.