Wonder Woman
38%
Hulk
35%
Catwoman
20%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.

Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

lol wow.

In my opinion the green lantern is an even phonier superhero than both of the ambiguously duo: Ace and Gary
lol
Hello
Green Lantern
90%
Supergirl
90%
Iron Man
80%
The Flash
75%
Robin
70%
Spider-Man
70%
Hulk
70%
Wonder Woman
60%
Catwoman
60%
Superman
50%
Batman
40%
Couldn't you stalk him somewhere else, please?
O.o
Your results:
You are Hulk, You are a wanderer with
amazing strength.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
70%
Robin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
63%
Supergirl
43%
Wonder Woman
43%
Green Lantern
40%
The Flash
35%
Iron Man
35%
Superman
30%
Batman
25%
Catwoman
25%
Spider-Man
20%

Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

Me!
Your results

You are Spider-Man
Spider-Man 85%
Iron Man 85%
Superman 80%
Hulk 70%
Green Lantern 70%
Robin 55%
Batman 45%
Wonder Woman 45%
The Flash 40%
Supergirl 35%
Catwoman 30%

You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.