ID:155057

Hello again. I'm looking to have two players engage in melee combat and to teleport to random locations on the map while in combat. The battle goes on for 5 - 9 attacks depending on player level and player strength. More attacks for higher level and strength decides damage. Would also like and idea on a block or counter against attack. Thank you for any help.
I imagine you need a random locator and whatever is chosen the mobs are teleported to it. So i would imagine either set up preset locations and then move em there or make it random altogether
In response to Mastergamerxxx
Mastergamerxxx wrote:
I imagine you need a random locator and whatever is chosen the mobs are teleported to it. So i would imagine either set up preset locations and then move em there or make it random altogether

Judging by his moniker, as well as what he's asking I am going to assume Dragonball Z project.

That said it might be beneficial to temporarily record where they are at the present location they start and then randomly change the X and Y cords to move them briefly here and there. If you do this, rinse and repeat: You'll have it moving you all around but still in the general location.

The only reason I post this is usually Dragonball projects have multiple Z layers; and doing it this way will prevent you from messing with those layer and going to another planet or some such junk.