Naruto Evolution

by Squigs
Naruto Evolution: The New Era
ID:1554101

Welcome to the world of the ninja! If you're here you probably already know what you're playing. If you don't, join it and find out!

None of the hosts are official.
If one of the hosts are abusing their power, leave and join another host.

If there is a legitimate issue with a host I can be most easily contacted on Discord: Squigs#6143

Official NE discord: https://discord.gg/URcN6cc

Credits to, but not excluded to: Reformist, Sphinxe1, Yutput, Crazah, Viktorian, SasukeHawk, Niro1, Idoshen, Lavitiz, Raunts61, 69-LOKI-69, DarkNinjaNaut, and any others I may have missed. Thank you.
Finally made the hub open to the public.
I'm currently at work and this week I'm doing overtime every night. So updating will most likely be put off til Friday. Hopefully Friday I can atleast get the game up and running.
Keep in mind as you play that the game will be undergoing many changes. Therefor there will be occasional wipes, and drastic changes as well as bugs(where's my mosquito repellent..?). None the less I hope you're all excited to play and experience all the changes I have in store.

I will probably announce an estimated time of release as well as an approx time between wipes. No wipes will be unexpected to anyone who checks in regularly.

Have fun and thanks for your patience.
-Squigs
6 minute left in my lunch break so ill try and make this quick.

I will be making the attempt to get the game up this week end(no promises).
I also want to redo almost everything in game. From the attack verb to the tutorial. It's a mess and needs to be fixed.
I also will be setting up a way to buy shit even when I'm not online. Most likely through byond's credit system.
If we get enough players I'd also like to add back sound and maybe even rock and cloud(if the player base tips nicely).

That's all for now.
Stay saucy
-Squigs
How long do you think it would be until it's up? :)
Hope NE comes up soon
Will this new NE be up 24/7
i just know this game will be awesome :D cant wait
This is going to be the best game on byond!
I wanna know what thos NE bonuses r
dah hell keep that work up u boi
I MISS YOU SQUIGS <3
We want to play :D
Damn, this got my dick hard son.
There is only 4 bugs i plan on fixing before bringing up the game. Defend(), water sharks, water dragon, and... i forgot the fourth. Luckly it is written down. I might also check into the bug where killing clones gets the killer stuck. If I can't, it's no big deal, I will just have to leave clones off for a week or so til it's fixed. So we're shooting for friday-saturday.

Cross your fingers
-Squigs
In response to Squigs
Squigs wrote:
There is only 4 bugs i plan on fixing before bringing up the game. Defend(), water sharks, water dragon, and... i forgot the fourth. Luckly it is written down. I might also check into the bug where killing clones gets the killer stuck. If I can't, it's no big deal, I will just have to leave clones off for a week or so til it's fixed. So we're shooting for friday-saturday.

Cross your fingers
-Squigs

Butts
So glad I just found this. :)
Will there be any new clans or the same ones as before?
Guys lets wait and be surprised about the game because if you keep bothering him he cant get anything done :). Hes only one person and he has a job.
Im pretty sure its gonna be the same clans.
Well there isn't too much coding i can do at work but answering this is easy.
At first it will be the same clans.
I will be trying to add more later but at the moment the bugs are priority 1.

If im not tired when i get out of work(I'm out at 4am). I'll try getting some of the coding done.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16

Login to reply.