ID:155675

Alright, I've used grids before but it became too complicated and started annoying me. So I switched to statpanels again. But, now I would like to use Grids for my Avatar game though I cannot remember a single thing about grids. What I want is 2 grid places. Stats and Skills.

In my Skins I have 3 Windows.

MainWindow: grid1, grid2.
Skills: Skillgrid
Stats: grid

grid1 is on top of grid2 and I'm planning on using the visible=0 or 1 command to change between which one you can see. There are two buttons above them labeled Skills and Stats which will cause a HIDDEN PROC to be activated gone by the name "Skills" and "Stats" obviously.

The WINDOW called Skills has a grid in it called "Skillgrid". I want this to be a part of grid2.

The WINDOW called Stats has a grid called "grid". I want this to be a part of grid1.

While these two are suppose to be in separate grids in the MainWindow, I also want icons to be visible. Such as attack.dmi for Skills Window and health.dmi for Stats Window.

---------------

Exactly how would I go about doing this? I haven't asked for help in coding in years! This is one task I really have been aggravated at trying to complete. I'd be greatful for anybody that helps me. I am looking to finish this game so I can get back in the community and spread my knowledge to the new Developers like I have already done on Teka123's page.

Thanks for the help again!

Edit: If you need the skins to understand what I mean I can give it to you.