ID:155813

Ok so I'm an iconner for a Bleach game in development and the head coder has asked me to learn how to code in the skills I'm iconning so I've been trying to learn and here's what I've got so far but I need some help.

mob
verb
Getsuga_Tensho()
for(var/mob/A in view(src.range=3))
A.Hp-=src.str + src.level * 0.50 //Damage to mob A

I'm a newbie at coding skills as iconning is specialty but I feel like there should be something in here telling how much reiatsu is subtracted from the user for using it and also something in the code telling the game which icon to use but I'm not sure where all this would go, or if I'm missing any other bits of code.

Help please?
Dclary2011 wrote:
Ok so I'm an iconner for a Bleach game in development and the head coder has asked me to learn how to code in the skills I'm iconning so I've been trying to learn and here's what I've got so far but I need some help.

There is something horribly wrong here if the lead programmer is asking the pixel artist to learn programming. Isn't that, you know, his job?
In response to LordAndrew
It is, lol. But he's a bit overwhelmed at the moment and besides, I'm heading the project and happy to do anything I can to help out as I want to see it come to fruition. I see nothing wrong with the team leader learning to do some coding so I can help out a little extra