ID:156017

I came here before asking for help with an icon that was in peices and I was wondering how to code them to be placed all together as a mob. I got an answer saying That there was no need for the peices any more since the icon's can change sizes now. When I used the change in icon size when I made the icon the game shrunk the icon from 92x92 to 32x32 and defeated the purpose of me making a big icon. So I posted here on the how to forum on how to change the icon to be 92x92 the same as it is in the icon. The post sat there for 3 days without being answered So I transfered it to the code problems forum. They said the only way to make the icon 92x92 is to peice it together. Now I'm back here once agin asking "HOW THE FUCK DO I PEICE IT TOGETHER OR HOW THE HELL DO I MAKE THE 92X92 ICON NOT SHRINK TO 32X32" Sorry for my language but I'm very iritated at the so called help I have been provided with my question.
I'm using icons larger than 256px*256px and don't get any of the behaviour you're describing.

Import a .png into an icon file, assign the icon file to any atom, place it on the world. Bam. Works for me.
i remember i found a tutorial demo on this search for "Multi icon" or something(dont remember what it was i searched for),im not a coder but i needed to learn how to do this wen i was testing out icon see if they looked right,sorry its been a while since i codded an icon so i dont remember how its done
In response to Emasym
Emasym wrote:
I'm using icons larger than 256px*256px and don't get any of the behaviour you're describing.

Import a .png into an icon file, assign the icon file to any atom, place it on the world. Bam. Works for me.

thats the thing its not an .png its an .dmi
In response to MademanOne
MademanOne wrote:
i remember i found a tutorial demo on this search for "Multi icon" or something(dont remember what it was i searched for),im not a coder but i needed to learn how to do this wen i was testing out icon see if they looked right,sorry its been a while since i codded an icon so i dont remember how its done

Did byond take the demo search out?
In response to Bigj822
i dont think theres a demo search just search for multi tile icons u should eventually stumble upon it if u look through the results