ID:15609

I noticed alot of Sonic-related icon games have sprung up out of spite for something that happened on Chao Chatterz... Well, I'm not even going to give these guys who make their own games just so they can 'take away my glory,' 'put me in my place,' or anything else you guys like to claim the honor of my rivalry. However, I still ask that you keep any and all references to ChaoChatterz out of your BYOND hubs and refrain from ripping any of my custom turf icons icons featured in ChaoChatterz. Ta-ta~
Not to get in a fight or anything..but I think they have all rights the rip the icons,Seeing as you did not create them.
Or did you?
And,I like the colors of your CSS.
(My school colors)
ICON CHATTERS

(TULAMKXCINC)C
Most of your icons in Chao Chatters are taken from other games anyways, so you can't say they are yours. stfu.
I made all the turf icons now featured in ChaoChatterz. ALL OF THEM. Some are based off of RMXP sprites, so there is a similarity, but they are 100% mine made from scratch, thus why other games have no right to rip them. You want proof of this? How about this: you give me proof that I ripped. Name me what you think I ripped from and I'll go and sniff out the entire library of that program/game and find any icon that is similar. I don't really care for my reputation , I already know everyone hates me for no reason whatsoever, but continue to suck up to me so they can try and get GM so they can abuse the new verbs and show off for their friends. And the Chao icons are not mine, nor do I, nor have I ever claimed them to be.
Nice Speach Dean
Very nice speach.
I made all the turf icons now featured in ChaoChatterz. ALL OF THEM. Some are based off of RMXP sprites, so there is a similarity, but they are 100% mine made from scratch, thus why other games have no right to rip them. You want proof of this? How about this: you give me proof that I ripped. Name me what you think I ripped from and I'll go and sniff out the entire library of that program/game and find any icon that is similar. I don't really care for my reputation , I already know everyone hates me for no reason whatsoever, but continue to suck up to me so they can try and get GM so they can abuse the new verbs and show off for their friends. And the Chao icons are not mine, nor do I, nor have I ever claimed them to be.

Well said,Dude.
Awesome Speech.
shades just got bought pwned and sold at the same time
I wouldn't call that a speech but it was kool and demanding and long and all the things that make a speech so ya it was. NICE
Im guessing everyone that just said 'omfg leik nice speach!' were the suckups you were talking about? haha
interesting........................... HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MM......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
can i host my own game of cao chatterz
IU ftw, CC ftl.