ID:156354

Ok, so I started making bigger mobs for my game (64x64, 200x400, etc) and I was excited when I saw it automatically compiles each image into one big icon -- but then I found out only One tile (one of the bottom corners) is dense and that's the only part you can interact with...
So, a few questions I have about this -
1: Is there a way I can make more than 1 32x32 tile on the whole mob Dense AND Interactive (for example, so I could attack any part of the mob)?
2: If not, is there a way I can slide that 1 interactive tile to the center of the icon?
3: If not, is there a way I can actually split the icons up into individual Columns AND Rows and code it so that the mob is made up of N number of "mob slices" with base points X and the remaining pieces are just filler images O

So a big icon would look like this if you strip it down to base points and overlays

XXXXX <---- Single mobs that look like the top of the MOB
XOOOX <---- Mobs with images to the left/right of them that
XOOOX look identical to one another, just mirrored
XOOOX images
XXXXX <---- Bottom slices just 1 icon each

And in the code could I make it say that each X will travel "like this" compared to an adjacent X, and just keep playing with each slice of icons until it looks right when it moves and attacks, etc?

Basically I'm just trying to figure out how to make more than just 1 tile on a Mob a Dense and Interactive part for the whole...
You could use the bigatom library to make a big mob but if you want to move the icon over so that the mobs actual location is in the middle of them image, just edit that mobs pixel_x and pixel_y.
In response to Bravo1
If possible I just want to make certain parts of the mob dense and interactive, and all tied into the same Bigger mob (so I don't have the problem of making 10 or so smaller mobs that just piece images together for a bigger mob, and each piece has it's own Health or whatever -- no, I need 1 Big Mob that can take and deal damage from more than just 1 tile)
In response to Scatterneo
change the world setting to a TOP_DOWN LAYER.

You possibly have it on TILED_ICON or whatever the old setting was. this deals with objects on the map as if they are 32*32
In response to Rapmaster
It's not a problem of putting the Icon together, I'm trying to figure out how to make more than 1 part of the icon Dense and interactive as far as Players attacking it and objects bumping it etc.