ID:156369

I've been looking through the libraries and demos, past questions, asked friends, I can't seem to find a way to make a Continuous "attack".
Essentially I want to make certain techniques last as long as a player is holding the macro for it -- without having the icon flicker back to it's basic state or have any text output from using the technique spam.
For example -- holding a Block technique or using some sort of Beam attack with a solid trail that continues to push forward until either the player lets go of the macro or one of the conditions for using the technique isn't met (like say an Energy attack that drains Energy as long as it's used, and continues until either the player lets go of the macro or they run out of Energy).
Split the macro into keyup and keydown macros, without a repeat. Have it start on keyup and stop on keydown.
In response to Garthor
But isn't that just a Start/Stop style where when you push the macro once the technique starts and then you push it again to stop it?
In response to Scatterneo
In response to Scatterneo
No No No, Keydown is simply when you press the key "Down" and hold it, when you release it, thats called a Keyup, meaning your lifting your finger "Up" off of the key :P fairly simple actually.
Ohh, ok, thanks guys.