ID:1563720

http://i.imgur.com/n1vjCXJ.gif

Don't know why its this big but i don't feel like resizing it.

From what I saw in pictures the eyes are not visible. Also I thought the hands you made looked way too big so I resized them. I would say the same for fee too or maybe the whole body except for height is out of proportions?

I hope you are able to complete this! Good luck mate!
I see a difference in light source in face and the belt and probably few other parts as well(feet maybe?). Also I think getting rid of line art from textures will make this more dynamic.

And dude, I love this palette and the work you are doing! Fucking amazing
I'm in love.

almost done but i feel pressed for time >< so im not gonna redo it lol.

guess i'll post some other naruto related things on byond ><
My god!
Sexy
freakin' amazing C!!!
Very nice, I see many hours in that dithering lol.
And im the programmer thats programming the game that all this art is going into :Dbest artist ive worked with on BYOND :) , It will surely be a sucess ;D
That is awesome, I'd like to see the updated version after this :), Currently his sword vanishes into the large void in his sleeve :P

haven't been doing much pixel art but i added the hair and started on the sword.

:( next the 1st Hokage.
Step your game up Charles, that's light.
Looks cool... Right foot from the statue's POV looks flat...
wip >< mad a mistake and forgot to make the background non transparent.

Finished... well the Good Enough finish.

Also A2J2 you're right about the leg had to move it down a bit but Madaras armour doesn't fit the shape of his body

i'll probably completely redo this in a month but for now i gotta make hashirama.
I love the way it looks, but I'd be lying if I said that the hand held up in the air looks right to me.

The thumb appears to be missing a joint, and the ring and pinky fingers should probably be under the thumb (Seriously, try doing that hand pose yourself without holding down those fingers with your thumb. If you think its easy, you don't have your arm held up to your face and parallel to the ground.).
bump

-_- seems the design was changed in the anime might also change it but eh so much work.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120422120447/naruto/ images/b/b1/Chunin_Examination_Arena.png
Page: 1 2