ID:156574

I want to move the players to a disconnected info screen if the server goes down. Is that possible?

ts
I dont think so, i could be wrong on this but when a client is disconnected by a server reboot, kick or other means the map goes black.

You could however (maybe?) if your using a interface file (which you should be) and if your using childs (as above you should be) you could change the map pane to a disconnected pane.
In response to Midgetbuster
How can you change anything via winset if the client is invalid?

ts
In response to Tsfreaks
hmm good point =\

If the server crashes it would be hard. but if it was say a reboot you could force each player in the worlds client screen to change right before the closing of the server (that could work) and you could do the same kind of thing for a kick.

As for a crash im not quite sure on that one since theres no way to make anything launch cause the server died.
In response to Midgetbuster
ah... that's it. on world Del, I can manipulate the clients and put them where I want right before the server goes down. Aside from crashes, I should be good to go.

Thanks,
ts
In response to Tsfreaks
for crashes :p. just get a good host and hope to god you dont get haters who want to DDOS the server :D