Misty FTW but May was decent too. stopepd watching after that.
why would anyone buy this when you can download a emulator and rom for free... also i hate the new art style.
idk, maybe because a 3ds emulator that plays commercial games doesn't exist.
Maybe because we want to support the people that are kind enough to make these games for us.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Maybe because we want to support the people that are kind enough to make these games for us.

i don't view a remix or a re-release as making a game o_O i think its just another way to milk a classic.

i'm probably only saying this because the last nintendo handheld i deemed worthy of buying was the GBAsp
In response to EmpirezTeam

Also, in the next series of Pokemon games, Diglet is getting a mega evolution.

I cried

Tears of joy?
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
i don't view a remix or a re-release as making a game o_O i think its just another way to milk a classic.

i'm probably only saying this because the last nintendo handheld i deemed worthy of buying was the GBAsp

my jimmies.
If they were just releasing the GBA games on Wii U virtual console or something then I'd agree with you, Southend_boi. In this case they have to completely remake everything, so it is a new game in that sense. If you don't get excited over that, then I guess it isn't for you. I do, and I'd love to support Nintendo through it.
Since there was still much debate, I consulted the fossil.

http://askhelixfossil.com/#oo2095
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Since there was still much debate, I consulted the fossil.

http://askhelixfossil.com/#oo2095

Gold.

But I have love for the Sinnoh region. Diamond and Pearl changed Pokemon in a good way. Wifi trading etc..
I love pixel art more than most humans, but anyone who says that the new art style is a step backwards clearly has their brain in a jar. I much prefer the cell shaded 3d to the bastardized sprites we had in Black and White, and their sequels.
Been waiting for this since Nintendo announced Gen 5! Can't wait!
I'm certainly excited for this. I never had a chance to play the third generation Pokémon games. I hope they incorporate some of the better changes from Emerald into these though.
alls i got to say is if they mess mess up my thrid generation game with that new generation crud like mega evolution its just another couple of games i wont be buying. so far to me X/Y is were they died.
I for one, still have a copy of Ruby with 300 hours in it, a copy of Sapphire with 150 hours in it, and a copy of emerald with over 500 hours in it.

Can't wait.
In response to DistantWorld101
DistantWorld101 wrote:
that new generation crud like mega evolution [...] so far to me X/Y is were they died.

You can always tell who is and isn't the competitive battling type.

X/Y had a 'meh' story but the overall mechanics and tweaks are leaps and bounds better than the garbage that was gen 4 and 5. X/Y made up for the atrocities committed by the D/P/Pt generation. Just my opinion.

In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
garbage

Do you per-chance watch PK, PokeaimMD, or Gator?

<3 Kumorii.
@Kumorii

I've played every GBC-NDS from red-blue(even yellow)
silver-Crystal, Ruby - Leafgreen, Pearl-Soul silver,
and even Gamecubes: Colosseum,Gale of darkness, Wii:Battle Rev, N64: Stadium.

I wont be getting X/Y because they changed and messed with all the old generations by adding stuff like mega-evo and running stuff like, mewtwo who is a experiment, he shouldn't have any EVO.

and if their going to make a Ruby,Sapphire remake and add new gen crud to that it's just another game I won't be getting.

I can't help I'm a old timey person WHO DON"T LIKE CHANGE!
especially when its change that ruins my child hood shows and games :3 << I mean comeon 1996 is when this shiz started :P
Page: 1 2 3 4