ID:1568504

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been officially announced and will be released worldwide in November this year. [link].

I'm really excited for this since R/S/E were my favorite Pokemon games by a LONG shot and I've been waiting for this for a couple years! Anybody else hyped?
Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Stadium is where my best Pokemon memories are from. :) Probably won't buy it though, I don't actually own any modern gaming consoles at all. :/
I ended up getting a 2DS not too long ago for the sole purpose of playing Pokemon and Animal Crossing, haha. The eye-raping 3D feature for an additional $100 wasn't worth it to me.
In response to Oasiscircle
Oasiscircle wrote:
Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Stadium is where my best Pokemon memories are from. :) Probably won't buy it though, I don't actually own any modern gaming consoles at all. :/

Bro, you can't rep third generation and first generation pokemans. That's like saying, you like Windows AND Mac. You're breaking the rules of the internet.
Typhlosion for the win. (My favorite pokemon when I watched)
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Typhlosion for the win. (My favorite pokemon when I watched)

The sentiment is shared. Typhlosion is a badass.
I don't know guys, I think Delphox is giving Typhlosion a run for his money.

Said no one ever.
I never beat my Ruby back in the day because I was super under-leveled when I reached the elite four and just gave up.

My experience was exactly the opposite when I played Pokemon Y.

Either way, this is very exciting. The 3DS just keeps getting better.
Secret bases influenced by connecting with friends meet online play. Online play meet secret bases. Yes. Oh yes please. I am so hyped. Plus it's the first, and only generation to get me trying a lot of new Pokemon, and probably still will get me using a pretty fresh team. I still love earlier generations more, but Ruby/Saphire/Emerald were fun.

Also, the original battle frontier with all the attractions... Yes. This will be so fun.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Oasiscircle wrote:

Bro, you can't rep third generation and first generation pokemans. That's like saying, you like Windows AND Mac. You're breaking the rules of the internet.

Stadium is Gen 2 though. :/

I thought Stadium 1 only had Gen 1 Pokemon in it.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
I thought Stadium 1 only had Gen 1 Pokemon in it.

It did. That's what I thought he meant.

However, Gen 2 is permissible. Anything beyond that, and you lose cool points.
Whoops, my bad. I mixed up Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Colosseum.
In response to Oasiscircle
Oasiscircle wrote:
Whoops, my bad. I mixed up Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Colosseum.

Colosseum was meh. I would've enjoyed it a lot better of it had simply followed the Stadium format. Instead they made it into an adventure game ( which was unnecessary since we already had the handheld devices for that ). I think they did have one mode though that somewhat resembled what Stadium used to be but ultimately I was kinda disappointed. I didn't want an adventure, I wanted to pick 6 cool pokemans and battle. Y u do dis, nintendo?
Man, Pokemon was one of the few reasons I was debating getting a 3ds. Got a vita instead, never looked back. But i'll probably pick up a 2ds this summer.
I would have looked back if I got a Vita. Many times.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I don't know guys, I think Delphox is giving Typhlosion a run for his money.

Said no one ever.

Don't be a purist. :P Gen 6 is a much needed refreshment for the franchise. Something Gens 4 and 5 kinda flopped on.
Please dont hurt Typhlosion with your stick Delphox. Sorry but to me I think Pokemon fell off with there new pokemons all terrible to me.
I personally like Delphox and I don't see why there's anything wrong with that.
In response to Solomn Architect
Solomn Architect wrote:
I personally like Delphox and I don't see why there's anything wrong with that.

Because there will always be only one, true stick-wielding Pokeman.

Seriously though, Farfetch'd was the shiznits on Pokemon Fire Red. I think he had a passive or something that made him crit like, 1 out of every 3 attacks. I won so many battles relying on his crit at clutch moments when the rest of my pokemans were dead. He would wipe the floor with stupid Delphox.
Page: 1 2 3 4