ID:156886

In my code i made a Village system but in order for it to work i need to have a list to set up a list for each seperate Village.

its more of an internal village system seeing how the head of each village has its own verbs hidden from others and such. Idk what exactly im trying to explain but its all based on this runtime error cannot read /list(/list) = "Leaf"
First things first. You're not asking a How-To question here. If you have a runtime error, you have a Code Problem.

If you have a Code Problem, we need to see the relevant Code in order to find the Problem, since telepathy is unreliable.
Also, the runtime error should be rather self-explanatory, since it should also give you the relevant file and line number (if not, then turn on debug mode).
In response to Kaioken
it is an how to question to be exact because as you can read in the first part i ask how to create the list. my understanding of coding is limited i know this much but i do not understand the simple thing of how the lists are created. in the part you read about the error it was an explination of how the question derived
In response to Bigj822
Okay. You should make your posts clearer (that includes using punctuation and cleaner English).
If you want to know something about lists, it makes sense to read about them in the documentation, first. There is a DM Guide chapter devoted to lists and various DM Reference (click here or press F1 in Dream Maker) entries about lists and things to do with them. If you do this, you'll find that the DM Reference entry about 'list' includes various code examples of different ways to initialize (create) lists, and that you can read more about them as well.
In response to Bigj822
Bigj822 wrote:
(...)i ask how to create the list(...)

The basics you should know about lists

Edit:
Damn, I was too slow, but just by a few seconds :/