Naruto World Of Shinobi

by Zerdack saiyan
Naruto World Of Shinobi
WOS is one of the oldest GOA rips with faster leveling, much more Jutsu and clans, and fair balanced play. We are currently on a new wipe. Admins needed as well.
ID:1569298

Where the fuck is everyone? Couple weeks ago we were on our average of 20-30 players, then suddenly I find myself logging on alone all day this entire week as well as last week. What did I miss? Why won't anyone touch this anymore?
Well with rips updating like every Thrsday Or week a rip that barley updates is gonna get blown outta the water and other people just waiting for the August update which was promised
even if i wanted to update right now, we dont have a server so it doesnt matter anymore , we raised almost nothing in donations because no one would help so games done for until we can raise anything
Well Tbh I always wondered why compared to other peoples servers why our own was so costly and yet wasnt performance wise good compared to others

and Sazo i think you need to revamp your donations so people play more people = more donations/more funds When revamping try to make it so they dont make people rage quit if you want any suggestions till hopefully we get funds im always here
ive already done that but again none of that matters if i cant get the server back up. on top of that reason we have issues is because of the ammount of runtime errors caused from my brothers sloppy coding, ive been working to fix them