ID:157071

How do I publish my hub!?? I can use the direct link, or find it under "Unpublished".. The game is being hosted and people can joing.. They just can't search for it. >.< I need some help.
I believe in order for a game to be published, it needs to be listed in a major guild.
In response to Tiberath
How would i get in one of these guilds?
In response to Jackadelic
Jackadelic wrote:
How would i get in one of these guilds?

Go to the appropriate guild and submit it via their submission forum.
In response to Tiberath
I'm not sure how it is handled now, since the information is rather outdated, but the forum search returns [link] and it's predecessor was even announced in the news:
"Another change with hub entries is this new concept of "published" and "unpublished". You may have noticed these, along with this new notion of "available" games, when searching for games. We've been around the block with those terms a few times before, so here's a quick explanation of what they mean:
  • Available games are either downloadable, or currently live. In a few places this concept is stretched a little to include any games that were live within the last day or so.
  • Published games are generally BYOND favourites (a favourite in one of our banner guilds), or are in at least one Member's top 10 favourite games.
  • Unpublished games are everything else.
In response to Tiberath
What would be a good guild for a NBC heroes rpg game?
In response to Jackadelic
RPG Games would go in the RPG Guild.