ID:157112

Hi!, I was wondering how to make it to where whenever the player uses an weapon, the weapon shows up when the player attacks.
Whenever a player attacks, make their weapon show up.
In response to Garthor
No no, you have to make the weapon appear when the player attacks.
Masqurade wrote:
Hi!, I was wondering how to make it to where whenever the player uses an weapon, the weapon shows up when the player attacks.

If you want to see the weapon quickly slash when the player clicks "attack". Then just trigger the flick() function in that attack(). If you're talking about "equipping" an item in your inventory, then you need to make an equip() verb that adds an icon overlay with that weapons picture. Look up topics like "flick" and "overlay" in the reference by clicking F1 while programming.

P.S. Remember the amount of effort you put into your post usually correlates with the amount of effort people will respond to you with.
In response to Hulio-G
Well, so so [link]
yea hi i am new at this i was wornding how can i make a sword for my guild in the game
In response to Jtmoney932
Jtmoney932 wrote:
yea hi i am new at this i was wornding how can i make a sword for my guild in the game

If you are new to this, I doubt you have an original guild system, much less an original game. If you have a game, it is a 90% chance it is a rip of some Anime game. So, if you really want to learn, start here.